Ol Pejeta Bush Camp is a traditional, very comfortable tented bush camp on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro river. Ol Pejeta Bush Camp offers guests the opportunity for a unique kind of safari experience in Kenya. Stay for a couple of nights, or join us for a four-night Interactive Conservation Safari giving new insight into modern wildlife conservation: a behind-the-scenes glimpse of daily life on this working wildlife conservancy and cattle ranch.
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp is situated on the nearly 100,000 acres of Ol Pejeta Conservancy which has the highest resident game-to-area ratio of any park or reserve in Kenya. We have incredible wildlife viewing and a fantastic array of activities, without your stay being marred by seeing a lot of other vehicles.
Ol Pejeta Bush Camp is a traditional, extremely comfortable bush camp. The 6 tents each have en-suite bathrooms with flush toilets and safari bucket showers. 12 people can be accommodated here, and further arrangements can be made for an exclusive camp, self-drive visitors, or larger groups.
Hosted by: Owned and managed by Alex and Diana Hunter whose passion is introducing conservation initiatives and wildlife viewing opportunities on Ol Pejeta to their guests.
- A private game drive with the Northern White Rhinos
- Self-drive your own classic Landcruiser and do you own game drives
- Guided wildlife walks on the open plains and along the river
- Day and night game drives (with spotlights and night-vision monoculars)
- Visit Baraka, a blind black rhino
- Visit the Morani Information Centre and Hippo Hide
- Guided visits to the Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Visit the OPC wildlife research and monitoring team
- Lion tracking
- Learn about Wildlife and livestock integration: Running on the plains!
- Spend a morning or afternoon alone in a hide overlooking a waterhole/salt lick area
3-hour drive, or 40-minute schedule flights to Nanyuki from Nairobi, followed by 40 minute road transfer to the camp. Private charter to the Ol Pejeta airstrip at Kamok.
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
For urgent enquiries, please call or sms us on: +254 734 445 283